After all this time...

6:30 PM

Hey y'all! So I'm back... again. I know I've made promises in the past about keeping up with blogging and they fell by the wayside, but this time I make no promises to blog every day, but I will try to keep it going steadily. Returning along with me will be my infectious laughter, corny jokes, hilarious stories, and stunning photographs. I'm a humble person, can't you tell?

In all seriousness, I'm really excited to be back. After struggling with coding my widgets for the blog for the past two days, it's looking pretty good for someone who knows absolutely nothing about html.

First post (after this one, of course) will be the pictures of my beautiful friend, Kara. Last weekend, I took a short trip to see her in Williamsburg and we walked around taking pictures for a few hours of out the afternoon. The weather was gorgeous (though a little hotter than we anticipated), but it made for great pictures and it was so nice to get back in the saddle after not doing shoots for a while. I'm still in the process of editing and I know Kara's dying to see them, but I'm being just a little bit evil and making her wait. Cue the maniacal laughter.

Until then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments